Monday, March 17, 2008

An Update

Just thought I'd check in and let everyone know that Episode Two is officially completed... so we're on schedule to start releasing. Episode One hits this Friday, so be sure to check in nice and early. Episode Two will hit the following Friday. I'm still hoping to get Episode Three done in time to keep it going on a weekly basis. The last two are shaping up to be pretty long (though they're on hold now that I'm working on three), so there's definitely going to be at least a one week gap there, maybe two (which for symmetry's sake makes more sense, then we could re-release 4 one Friday and 5 the next Friday).

Right now though, just assume there is no firm release schedule past episode two... I think I can get three done in time, and I'll update when its firm, see you guys on Friday for Koch Cycle Episode One: Rothbard Rising.

In the meantime, why not watch the trailer again?

No comments: