Saturday, March 1, 2008

Screw Side Projects

I guess I'm going to just go headlong into the prequel since nothing simpler is coming to mind and I'm actually starting to piece together in my head where I want the prequel to go. I created a brand new character, even shot some preliminary footage (no hints yet).

I have no clue how long its going to take to make or whether I'm making one prequel or two (I have two titles in mind and probably more stuff than I could practically put in a single episode). Since its been so long since I've done anything and people are starting to forget (I'm sure they'll remember if they snag a copy of the DVD) about the whole thing I'd really like to toss a teaser/trailer out there sometime in the middle of shooting. You guys like teaser/trailers, right?

No comments: