Monday, January 21, 2008

The Best T-Shirt Ever, Ever...

I had nothing to do with this T-Shirt... no, seriously...

This was just sitting on Amazon.com, waiting for unsuspecting people to come along.

It did get me thinking about some merch of my own though... how about a "Anthony Gregory was double-crossed!" t-shirt?

That's probably putting the cart before the horse, but maybe at some point I'll look into getting some vanity soda company to release some Rothbard Cola with their trademark slogan from Movie 4. Though I'd personally rather have some Mises Ginger Ale.

Update: While that T-Shirt up there is pretty silly, I guess I can sort of see it. Maybe you're really into Brawny Paper Towels or Lycra Spandex or something. But these guys have another T-Shirt, no picture this time, and its just completely batshit insane. Seriously, unless Mr. Koch is the Wilt Chamberlain of the libertarian movement, how could there possibly be a big enough market to warrant putting this on Amazon.com?

No comments: