Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hitting the big time

OK, so getting that mention in the Liberty & Power Blog was pretty cool.

But as Karen DeCoster points out, the new movie is getting attention in other circles, more than I'd have figured certainly.

I mean, you certainly wouldn't expect to see a link to my movie smack dab in the middle of serious coverage of the Republican primaries. But there it is.

He seems to have gotten it from Reason Magazine's Julian Sanchez, where it is probably a welcome diversion from all the bickering over the Ron Paul Newsletters.

Sort of a busy day at work, so I have no commentary beyond pointing that out. I'm hoping to have a release of some form by the end of the week, now that it seems like I've got an audience. I'm not sure what yet... it'll come to me though.

No comments: